Seireitei
Please log in or register.
Seireitei
Please log in or register.
Seireitei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendliest and Strongest Clan there is

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Clan war vs |DOD]
team up tournament Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:59 am by (Seireitei)Just sora

» PHOENIX RIDERS
team up tournament Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 3:47 am by [Blackknight]Light

» Clan war vs [TheOld]
team up tournament Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 3:45 am by [Blackknight]Light

» What happened to seireitei?
team up tournament Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 1:49 pm by (Seireitei)Just sora

» Raidraptor Competitive
team up tournament Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 2:00 am by Wolf God

» Gravekeeper Supremacy
team up tournament Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 1:34 am by Wolf God

» Madolche Profile- Need.
team up tournament Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:48 pm by Wolf God

» My six sams deck profile (that i use irl too)
team up tournament Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:46 pm by Wolf God

» kicked from clan
team up tournament Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:42 pm by Wolf God

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

team up tournament

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crow

Crow

team up tournament Empty
PostSubject: team up tournament   team up tournament Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:54 am

hi guys

i got a idea i want to know if i make a team up tournement who want do its

im sure all of you want to know want i mean by team up so here the rule for that tournemnt:

RULES:
1-2 random member in a team of 2 versus anothers team of 2

2-we gonna do a match but each member of the team do 1 of the duel if a tie become after the 2 duel each team can choose who gonna do the third final duel.

3-each duel was 10 000 life points so 20 000 life point for the team but if a tie become the last duel gonna be a regular duel of 8000 life points.

4: the team gonna be make by challonge im gonna use him on the first time to do all team after you see urs teamate you need to create name of urs team for the real bracket .

5-the team gonna be make 1 hours before you start with that you gonna have time to set you up

6-each member need to use the same deck for the rest on the tournement no switch gonna be acepted .

7-no side so make sure urs deck is ready .

8- for finish we gonna use the regular tounrey rule for the forbiden deck ands no ocg .

lets me know if you like that idea ands if you have any question just make a response on that treads

Crow Lieutenent of Seireitei Clan
Back to top Go down
Dawnfang
Admin
Dawnfang

team up tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: team up tournament   team up tournament Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Do we get to choose our partners?
Back to top Go down
https://seireitei-clan.forumotion.com
Crow

Crow

team up tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: team up tournament   team up tournament Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:43 pm

no im gonna put each name on chalonge ands make a fake bracket ands you gonna have as patner the guys who is urs opponent in that fake bracket ... after that im gonna do the real bracket with each team name
Back to top Go down
(Seireitei) Fangy

(Seireitei) Fangy

team up tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: team up tournament   team up tournament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 8:12 am

lol -_- well gee it sounded as if my new arch type would totally TROLL THIS TOURNY lol
cuz I got a awesome ocg aromages build I made my original build Razz its healing lp like crazy lol and can burn ur opponent since the effs are if ur lp is higher than ur opponent then "etc."
Back to top Go down
(Seireitei) Fangy

(Seireitei) Fangy

team up tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: team up tournament   team up tournament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 8:14 am

plus how the hell can u possibly not let us use 2 different decks -_- it ruins the fun of it "if yu did it on ygo pro / be honest about it u can do tag duels. but Ik not everyone has ygo pro.
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

team up tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: team up tournament   team up tournament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 12:32 pm

lol OCG WAS NOT ACEPTED ONLY TCG check rule number (Cool .... you have miss reads i mean to said for the deck.... between urs match you cant switch deck so iif the first member of the team use hero so for the rest of the tourney he stay with hero if the seconde member of the team use shaddol he stay with shaddol lol so both member have a diferent deck if they want
Back to top Go down
Ms.Reaper

Ms.Reaper

team up tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: team up tournament   team up tournament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 4:35 pm

btw , we need to start INFORMING members before matchs to make sure they know OCG as i.ve had 5 cases of failure to know that ( namely wars , we need to fix this expectation isn't a excuse anymore )
Back to top Go down
Wolf God

Wolf God

team up tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: team up tournament   team up tournament Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:43 pm

I'd be down to tourney any time I am on. Just send me a pm or something. And so what would the recommendation for a strong tcg deck be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

team up tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: team up tournament   team up tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

team up tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seireitei :: Dueling Arena :: Tournaments-
Jump to: