Seireitei
Please log in or register.
Seireitei
Please log in or register.
Seireitei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendliest and Strongest Clan there is

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Clan war vs |DOD]
Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:59 am by (Seireitei)Just sora

» PHOENIX RIDERS
Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 3:47 am by [Blackknight]Light

» Clan war vs [TheOld]
Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 3:45 am by [Blackknight]Light

» What happened to seireitei?
Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 1:49 pm by (Seireitei)Just sora

» Raidraptor Competitive
Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 2:00 am by Wolf God

» Gravekeeper Supremacy
Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 1:34 am by Wolf God

» Madolche Profile- Need.
Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:48 pm by Wolf God

» My six sams deck profile (that i use irl too)
Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:46 pm by Wolf God

» kicked from clan
Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:42 pm by Wolf God

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Raidraptor Competitive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf God

Wolf God

Raidraptor Competitive Empty
PostSubject: Raidraptor Competitive   Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 5:53 pm

Hey guys, looking for suggestions for my Raidraptor Deck. Any thoughts or ideas on how to build it would be great.I've set mine up with plenty of fetch even though it only has 17 monsters and the rest of the deck is control. I'd like to see if there are other builds since mine swarms the field to a crazy extent as well as setting up control over the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Ms.Reaper

Ms.Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Raidraptor Competitive   Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 2:10 pm

17s bout the right amount of monsters , the decks OTK/RESOUCEX CONTROL
Back to top Go down
Wolf God

Wolf God

PostSubject: Re: Raidraptor Competitive   Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:35 pm

I've got mostly a resource control but the field is kinda hard to do an otk unless I make it so that I have almost no xyz monsters T.T
Back to top Go down
Ms.Reaper

Ms.Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Raidraptor Competitive   Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 1:02 pm

ideally you otk without xyz oddly least i do ( normally 1 xyz with 4 monsters )
Back to top Go down
(Seireitei) Fangy

(Seireitei) Fangy

PostSubject: Re: Raidraptor Competitive   Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:30 am

the better solution is to go for the rank 4 raidraptor search ns some more search then ns some more cuz of their effs and then u can play defensively until u make ur opponent use up all there stuff cuz impale is a "bitch" to get rid of ur opponents atkers then go in for the kill tats how Ive seen them played and I tend to counter them by siding in shadow- mirror flood gates it really hurts them like so bad Razz do I have a raid raptor deck nu but I do know how to play them and how other ppl tend to play them. yes I do.
Back to top Go down
(Seireitei) Fangy

(Seireitei) Fangy

PostSubject: Re: Raidraptor Competitive   Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:35 am

or u can just do wat I did to reaper XD vs his raid raptors with my tellars seraph hybrid deck. I nicked picked him so bad plus I out played him so good too lol I had complete control even tho he could went with exciton and did some serious dmg seeing how I did have more cards and a bigger field plus I had honest in hand for back up and a vega plus altair so I was rdy either way so yeah lol I made him use up all of his raid raptors stuff tho even tho it was more of a skilled match cuz neither of us misplayed. except me in the end but I still got another option / route I took to win
Back to top Go down
Wolf God

Wolf God

PostSubject: Re: Raidraptor Competitive   Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:44 pm

hmmm I'll try playing it with the otk damage wise. I generally focus too much on the fetch in order to get my traps and spells to hand which kills me late game when I run out of moves with my monsters.
Back to top Go down
Wolf God

Wolf God

PostSubject: Re: Raidraptor Competitive   Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:47 pm

Raidraptor Competitive HNX6APB
Back to top Go down
Wolf God

Wolf God

PostSubject: Re: Raidraptor Competitive   Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:47 pm

There thats my deck hahah cx
Back to top Go down
Wolf God

Wolf God

PostSubject: Re: Raidraptor Competitive   Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 2:00 am

And this is it in action against ba
Raidraptor Competitive TnzASQn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raidraptor Competitive   Raidraptor Competitive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raidraptor Competitive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seireitei :: Main Hall :: Deck Discussion-
Jump to: